Thursday, December 1, 2016

JDS Spring Recital

In May, Jazz Dancer Studio held their end of year dance recital. The twins were in it and I had multiple classes performing as well. The girls did a great job and both of them performed with big smiles on their faces. A huge improvement from the Christmas recital where Baylee fell over and Kendall stood on stage and cried the entire time! They were adorable and we were so proud of them! Good job girls! My classes performed well too and I'm so sad this was my last performance as their teacher. I will miss these kiddos and this studio so much! 
 Baylee's Head Shot 
Kendall's Head Shot
 Group Photo
 Twin Shot
 Their response to "smile nicely for a photo"
 Flowers from Dad for a job well done. Posing with Sonny (their favourite teacher)
My seniors. Love them! (We obviously couldn't figure out what camera to look at)

No comments:

Post a Comment